สำนักงานเลขานุการ AFSIS รับสมัคร Project Coordinator ป.ตรีขึ้นไป เงินเดือน18,000-20,000 TOEIC600
สำนักงานเลขานุการ AFSIS หรือ ASEAN Food Security Information System (AFSIS) เป็นหน่วยงานที่จัดทำข้อมู
ASEAN Food Security Information System (AFSIS)
The ASEAN Food Security Information System (AFSIS) was commenced in 2003. It has been implemented by ASEAN Plus Three (APT) countries. The overall objectives of AFSIS include facilitating food security planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation in ASEAN through the systematic collection, organization, management, analysis and dissemination of food security data and information. Output information has been supplied to the APT countries and others users. The AFSIS is operated under the supervision of the ASEAN Plus Three Minister Meeting on Agriculture and Forestry.
Position’s Overview, Project Coordinator
Currently, the AFSIS Secretariat is looking for qualified candidate to fill in the position of Project Coordinator, who will assist AFSIS Secretariat in delivering its activities on the construction of information network system and human resource and seminars as development through a number of activities, including conducting trainings, workshops well as the organization of annual AFSIS Focal Point Meetings and the AFSIS Board Meetings. These activities are expected to increase capacity of member countries in provision of required information and in the analysis and strengthening regional food security.
General Description of Duties and Responsibilities
- - Provide support on general administration and secretarial tasks as assigned.
- - Service meetings of AFSIS, including coordinating with representative from the ASEAN Plus Three countries on substantive matters and on administrative functions in convening the meetings.
- - Coordinate with board members, Focal Points, relevant governmental agencies in ASEAN, international stakeholders and fund donors for prompt and effective implementation.
- - Handle correspondence, documentation and publication of the AFSIS.
- - Draft meeting minutes, presentation decks and related reports as assigned.
- - Maintain and update contents on AFSIS website.
- - Thai Nationality, Age not over than 30 years old.
- - Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Liberal Arts, Political Science, Economics, Business Management, Social Sciences or related.
- - Experience in Coordinator or Administrative role is an advantage.
- - Willing to learn new things and work as a team under high pressure situation with flexibility in workplace and working hours.
- - Interpersonal skills, Mature, Reliable and able to work under pressure are required.
- - Good Computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft offices.
- - Ability to interact professionally with all levels of personnel.
- - A good command of English is required (TOEIC: 600, IELST: 5.5, TOEFL (IBT): 65).
- - Able to work aboard for the AFSIS missions overseas.
- - Medical Care
- - Social Security
- - Annual Leave
- - Annual Bonus
- - Monthly Salary: THB 18,000 – 20,000 per month based on qualification and past experiences
Interested candidates, please send your recent photo, resume, transcript, TOEIC or TOEFL or IELTS scores and other related documents to [email protected]
For further information call 02-940-7468 or visit our website at www.aptfsis.org