ASEAN Food Security Information System (AFSIS)
The ASEAN Food Security Information System (AFSIS) was commenced in 2003.
It has been implemented by ASEAN Plus Three countries. The overall objectives
of AFSIS include facilitating food security planning, implementation, monitoring,
and evaluation in ASEAN through the systematic collection, organization,
management, analysis, and dissemination of food security data and information.
Output information has been supplied to the ASEAN Plus Three countries and
others users. The AFSIS is operated under the supervision of the ASEAN Plus Three
Minister Meeting on Agriculture and Forestry.
Position’s Overview, Administrative and Finance Officer
Currently, the AFSIS Secretariat is looking for qualified candidate to fill in the
position of Administrative and Financial Officer, who will assist AFSIS Secretariat
in delivering its activities on the construction of information network system and
human resource development through a number of activities, including provide
support on general administration and secretarial tasks, as well as responsible for
the financial documents. This position assists the team in accounting transactions,
contact with the banks, and prepare monthly financial reports for ASEAN Secretariat.
General Description of Duties and Responsibilities
– Providing support on general administration and secretarial tasks as assigned.
– Providing works on financial documents.
– Providing support on written documents of the AFSIS.
– Perform miscellaneous duties which are works related as assigned or requested.
– Providing works on written and typing document of the AFSIS
– Thai Nationality, Age not over than 35 years old.
– Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Statistics,
Business Management or related fields.
– A minimum of 1 year of working experience.
– Willing to learn new things and work as a team under high pressure situation with
flexibility in the workplace and working hours.
– Interpersonal skills, mature, reliable, positive thinking and problem solving skill
– Good computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft office.
– Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with all levels of personnel.
– Ability to respond and correspond the assignment punctually
– Able to work aboard for the AFSIS missions overseas.
– Medical Care
– Social Security
– Annual Leave
– Monthly Salary: THB 18,000 – 20,000 per month based on qualification and past
Interested candidates, please send your recent photo, resume, transcript, and other
related documents to [email protected]
For further information call 02-940-7468 or visit our website at www.aptfsis.org