สำนักงานพัฒนารัฐบาลดิจิทัล (องค์การมหาชน) รับสมัคร Data Scientist Specialist (Government Big Data) วุฒิ ป.ตรี/ป.โท สมัครทางอีเมล์บัดนี้เป็นต้นไป
Position: Data Scientist Specialist (Government Big Data)
- Gather and analyze the current business data in details including usage pattern and relevant data that significant in the current processes efficiency and effectiveness
- Explore industry trends, tools, and techniques in Open Source/Government Big Data
- Design and implement data models to explain in solving the specified problems using various techniques such as data mining, statistical modeling, and machine learning
- Provide insightful visualization and explanation of the results as well as recommend the next course of actions to decision makers and other functional groups
- Assist in development of standards and policies for data management framework
- Evaluate data management, data quality and data access processes for gaps, inefficiencies and opportunities; provide recommendations for improvement
- Implement solutions and processes for management and governance across data quality metrics, metadata, lineage, data access rights and business definitions
- Research, gather, analyze and share proven and innovative practice data management, apply or identify improvement opportunities to data modelling process
- Possess strong knowledge of business process, data or information management, data flows, data relationships, data quality standards, processes
- Able to perform data warehouse analysis and design, with full knowledge of data warehouse methodologies and data modeling
- Able to think and communicate in both a business and technology context
- Highly motivated and proactive with ability to work under pressure to meet demanding deadlines: analytical, well organized and able to work independently
- Bachelor’s or Master‘s Degree specialized in a Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science
- Minimum 2-3 years of data analysis, data management, data modeling or engineering
- Minimum 1-2 years of working knowledge of the business use cases and emerging technologies used in the exploitation of “Big Data” including no-sql database management tools
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience with understanding and exposure to change management, quality assurance/integrity measures, compliance and legal activities regarding data
- 2-3 years of experience in data governance and analysis tools (i.e., Informatica, Vertica, TOAD, DB2, SAS, etc.) is preferable
- Strong desire and experience with data in various forms (data warehouses/SQL, unstructured data environments/PIG, HIVE, Impala, Spark)
- Strong in communication both written and spoken and presentation skills
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences.
- Forward looking with a holistic approach.
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills.
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization.
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others.
Digital Government Development Agency (Public Organization)
Human Resources Management Division
ชั้น 17 อาคารบางกอกไทยทาวเวอร์ 108 ถนนรางน้ำ แขวงพญาไท
เขตราชเทวี กรุงเทพมหานคร 10400
โทรศัพท์: (+66) 0 2612 6000 ต่อ 11105
Website : www.dga.or.th
Enabling Complete & Secure e-Government
DGA - Digital Government