AFSIS รับสมัครเจ้าหน้าที่ประสานงานต่างประเทศ ป.ตรีขึ้นไป+ประสบการณ์2ปี+TOEIC800 สมัครทางอีเมล์บัดนี้เป็นต้นไป
ASEAN Food Security Information System (AFSIS)
The ASEAN Food Security Information System (AFSIS) was commenced in 2003. It has been implemented by ASEAN Plus Three (APT) countries. The overall objectives of AFSIS include facilitating food security planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation in ASEAN through the systematic collection, organization, management, analysis and dissemination of food security data and information. Output information has been supplied to the APT countries and others users. The AFSIS is operated under the supervision of the ASEAN Plus Three Minister Meeting on Agriculture and Forestry.
Position’s Overview, Technical Staff
Currently, the AFSIS Secretariat is looking for qualified candidate to fill in the position of Technical Staff, who will assist AFSIS Secretariat in delivering its activities on the construction of information network system and human resource development through a number of activities, including management of food security related information gathered from member countries through AFSIS own created database and website, trainings, workshops and seminars as well as the organization of annual Project Focal Point Meetings in APT Countries. These activities are expected to increase capacity of member countries in provision of required information and in the analysis and planning for food security.
General Description of Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide technical and substantial inputs in support of AFSIS activities in coordination and with support from AFSIS national staffs and international consultants- including drafting report, technical papers and background information papers.
- Service meetings of AFSIS, including coordinating with the APT countries on substantive matters (e.g. agenda setting, areas of focus and documentation) and on administrative aspects in convening the meetings.
- Provide support on general administration/accounting and secretarial tasks as assigned
- Writing report, responding to emails and others correspondence (main task)
- Thai Nationality, Age not over than 35 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Political Science, Social Sciences, Economics, Statistics, Business Administration, or related
- A minimum of 2 years working experience
- Excellent command of English; written and spoken is a must (ability to write clearly and concisely and to be verbally articulate) TOEIC: 800, IELST: 6.0
- Willing to learn new things and work as a team under high pressure situation with flexibility in workplace and working hours
- Interpersonal skills, Mature, Reliable and able to work under pressure are required
- Good Computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft offices
- Ability to interact professionally with all levels of personnel
Interested candidates, please send your recent photo, resume, transcript, TOEIC or TOEFL or IELTS scores and other related documents to [email protected]
For further information call 02-940-7468 or visit our website at www.aptfsis.org